Owner Post Them Follow Dash



YAya IEdayah
YAya IEdayah;

Bonjour!



Strive for your dreams, Work hard to get what you like, Otherwise you'll be forced to just like what you get.

Tagboard

Speak clearly, if you speak at all; Carve every word before you let it fall



I love being loved by you

asssalammualikum ! hell0 haha !


:97: : A, B, C

:95: : What?

:97: : always be careful

:95: : then ?

:97: :
D, E, F, G

:95: : :120: :120: :120:

:97: : Don't Ever Forget That

:95: : forget that

:97: : I'm H, I

:95: : What H, I ?

:97: : Happilly Inlove

:95: : so

:97: : J, K, L, M

:95: : What :s:

:97: : Just Keep Loving Me

:95: : and how about N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z :s:

:97: : No Other Person Quite, Reasonable, Shall Treat U Very Well Xcept me You'll
see
Photobucket

Labels: