Owner Post Them Follow Dash



YAya IEdayah
YAya IEdayah;

Bonjour!



Strive for your dreams, Work hard to get what you like, Otherwise you'll be forced to just like what you get.

Tagboard

Speak clearly, if you speak at all; Carve every word before you let it fall



:you and me:

now it's time for as...to talk together...
about these incresing...painfull feelings....
about  the burninng desire...about the love...
that unrevealed...
it has been too long...we are in silence....
drown into unrestrained...restlessness...
filling up all...our dtreams every night...
my love my darling...my baby...
please release all..
your desire...your feelings...
now here we are....only me..
and you alone...
in a moment...of eternity
if only we could...stop the time...
and all of our dreams
became reality....
melting every barriers...between you and me...
us.....
my love my darling...my baby...
please release all...
your desire..your feeling...all of your love....
now here we are...only me nad your alone..
in a moment...of enternity...


Labels: